June 14, 2011

SOME FAMOUS AND INSPIRING QUOTES





 Some of the greatest inspirations in life come from some of the greatest quotes of some of the greatest and renowned people of the world. They may be leaders, scientists, philosophers, players, musicians or writers. They have always reached the height of  success by their hard work and perserverance throughout their life. They make a quotation from their achievements and life time experiences. So thinking that, this post might be helpful to realize the readers, some of the greatest sayings and feel them from within, so that one can take some benefits from them in his or her life, I have tried to include some of the inspiring and famous quotes of all the time.
  1. Great works are performed ,not by strength, but by perseverance        -Samuel Johnson    
  2.  Imagination is more important than knowledge  -Albert Einstein
  3. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal  - Henry Ford
  4. Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
  5. The opposite of correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be the other  profound truth.  - Neils Bohr
  6. Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts. -Winston Churchill
  7.  When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion. -Abraham Lincoln
  8. I am always ready to learn although I do not always like to be taught.  -Winston Churchill
  9. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but also more useful than the life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
  10. The beginning is the most important part of the work.       -Plato
  11. Am I not destroying enemies when I make them friends?    -Abraham Lincoln
  12. Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.   -John F. Kennedy
  13. All the adversity I have had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles have strengthened me. -Walt Disney
  14. Great minds discuss idea; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt
  15. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.    -Oliver Wendell  Holmes
  16. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed doors that we do not see the ones which have been opened for us.  -Helen Keller
  17. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moment of comforts and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
  18. Anybody can become angry, that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy. -Aristotle
  19. Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.  -William Shakespeare 
  20. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk infront of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.  -Albert Camus
  21. Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn living at it. -Albert Einstein
  22. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Nietzche
  23. I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Elva Edison
  24. Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.   -Teddy Roosevelt
  25. Winning is a habit, unfortunately so is losing.  -Vince Lombardi
  26. Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in life. -Confucius   
  27. Most people achieve their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure. - Brian Tracy       
             

      2 comments:

      1. Jhanak sir u missed out one :Today is the first day of the rest day of my life!!!!

        ReplyDelete
      2. haha ...yeah thats the best quote...

        ReplyDelete