March 08, 2015

To the Horizon

I go far and far into the horizon.
   In that vast ocean, I swim and swim all the day and night
   up-to that point where I can touch the Sun.
 I reach that point where I relax completely
  and smile at first  and then laugh out loud
   and say - "That's it, that is the Sun I was trying to catch".
I go nearer and nearer and embrace him with love;
   the Sun, which I was after from sometime is now with me
   in my arms and I am on this far distance,
      I am on the horizon.
When I look back now, I see no coast,
   I see no water, I see no vast ocean.
I just see a very very wonderful view
   and the curvature of the beautiful earth
   enlightened by extremely pleasant and miraculous sunlight.
 Now only the Sun and me are enjoying this beauty,
   this magical moment and this miraculous moment.
I wish I live there,
 I live on the horizon forever
  and enjoy this view ever and ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment