April 02, 2014

Love on the horizon

I saw the love on the horizon
The love, moving towards me
The love, likely to embrace me.

Hey my love, my beauty
 I am eagerly waiting for you
 Look at my eyes and feel my heart.
 They are filled with you for you
 Touch my forehead and caress my hair 
 You feel, I have your presence in me.

Hey my love, hey my life
Catch the speed of the light 
Carry the beauty of the moon
 Bring the feelings of the nature
  I am eager to hug you 
  I am eager to touch you
  I am eager to expand you
  I am eager to love you, my love.

You in me is you in the universe
You in me is you in the nature
My love, move faster from the horizon
My love, catch the sun beam and spread towards me 
My love, fill me with you
My love, be in my every breath
My love, envelope me and cover my everytime.

      My love, I am waiting for you.
      My love, I am waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment