May 26, 2011

Failure



Some people feel failure as the greatest disaster in life , in whatever field may be. In study or work, in life or love. Failure is everywhere and we see it every time. It is only how much we feel for it. If you are successful all the time and if you are failure in every task, the monotony of life sometimes count. So life is a mixture of success and failure, enjoyment and sadness.

The one who is so successful may be failure in the other part of his life and the one who is so successful in the one may be failure on the other. When I see life vaguely, i feel it a strong chain and there is always happiness and sadness. Every time you cant be happy and all the time you cant be sad as well. It is good if you can be happy most of the time and sad sometimes. So I think its good to have a positive feeling and feel the life with the positive perspectives. There are always ample number of ways how you can lead the life. Always remember God helps those who help themselves. So do not take failure as a great loss. Smile that you learned something and you gained some experience that worth a lot in the life.

I am happy today because i failed
Its the first stepping stone i felt

I analysed for a while and smiled 
Failures are so nice sometimes

I climbed a step and fell down
what's wrong I am still all sound 

I am happy today because I learned
every experience is to be earned

I feel stronger and confident than ever 
still a long way to live then why to fear

I am not afraid that I failed
its what need to be gained

I am happy today i failed 
Its the first stepping stone i felt



No comments:

Post a Comment