June 18, 2015

Red Peaches

There was a tree with red peaches of all sizes growing over it. The sizes vary from a very small to very big (imagine the biggest peach possible) but all look equally beautiful and equally mesmerizing. I was caught by the beauty of these peaches. They were so compactly grown and so red that anyone who saw them cant stop looking at them again and again. So I kept on staring at them as long as I could from the window of my room. The magical looking tree was grown by the side of the house where I was residing only for that particular night and that was my sister's house.

Unfortunately, beauty doesn't last long. I realized that someone else was cutting the beautiful tree at the top. I could not really see who he or she was but I could see all the peaches being disturbed and the sound of the axe was shaking the whole house and especially my room. The sound fell directly to my ear. I opened the window and went closer and closer.

I felt very sorry for the tree and all those beautiful peaches, I also felt very sorry for that person who was not seeing the beauty in the tree and chopping her off. She is the mother of so many beautiful children and that man had no mercy. He didn't see the love of mother onto the eyes of the tree. I was worried a bit but I kept looking.

The tree looked far to me but I felt that she was staring at me too. I watched till she felt with all the peaches, but when she felt she fell down with all the peaches near to my window. I could not believe this miracle. Many peaches came to my hand, I could not catch them all. I tried and my hands were not enough to catch all of them. But luckily, I could catch the biggest of them all. I felt so happy that at least I could save one of her most valuable children. I would love to catch all of them and preserve them forever in my place but I could not do that. All others kept falling down from my window pane and I had no choice but to watch them fall apart and land on the ground.

Now there is no more this mesmerizing tree, there are no more peaches on the trees. All the peaches have fallen to the ground and they are slowly losing their beauty and values. But this large beautiful peach is still in my hand. This wonderful gift from the nature to me. I was trusted by her mother to save her for the rest of the life.

I never saw the man or woman who fell that beautiful tree but I was left this wonderful ripen red and the biggest peach, the wonderful gift I have ever had. I would never forget what happened and that beauty always inspires me to love the nature and be one with the nature.

Though this was my dream, it was very inspiring and heart touching incident that occurred to me. I would urge all to love the nature and feel for her. She is living like we do and the more we love nature, the more we live a peaceful and joyful life. We can't brutally kill any element of the nature, she feels it and we are the one who have to repay. Lets love nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment